Raman qualitative and semiquantitative analyzer of powders
- Up to 0,1% cotaminant identification
- Portable tool for Trace Forensics
- Analyses in situ
- 20 minutes for analysis
- No specia skills required
- Favorible price
MixSplitter® reveals hidden properties of mixed substances cheaper and quicker than ever: the system automatically scans and identifies mixed substance’s compounds, ensuring up to 0,1% contaminant identification. The performed results of analysis state the number of substances in the mixture and their concentrations.
MixSplitter® is based on the Olympus CX21 microscope and equipped with an automated XYZ-axis scanning machine (translator) for sample scanning in a three-dimensional subspace. Professional software ensures real-time spectra measurements in an automatic mode synchronized with step-by-step sample scanning, unknown substance identification and output of data statistics analysis.
No more week-time waiting for expensive and complicated lab only analyses by means of chromatography/сhromatomass-spectrometry, get the result of 1500 steps scanning in just 20 minutes with MixSplitter®!
- Two-axis translator works in automatic mode changing step by step mixture particles’ special location.
- Raman analyzer gathers spectral characteristics of particles in the micron-size focus spot of the microscope objective.
- Identification of the substance on each step is carried out by comparison of measured spectra to the EnSpectr database.
- The performed results of analysis state the number of substances in the mixture and their concentration.
- 0.1% additive detection
- 1 micron-size focus
- Up to 3000 steps per scanning
- No limits for number of mixture compounds
- The most affordable tool for Trace Forensics
- No special skills required
- Extremely time-saving analysis
- No spatial separation required
- Results within 20 min.
- Trace Forensics
- Narcotics ID
- Homeland Security
|Laser Wavelength||532 nm||Distinct particle size limit||>0.5 microns|
|Laser power||~1-30 mW||Maximum number of steps||40 000|
|Spectral Range||~100–4000 cm-1||Objectives||x40 (x10, x20 optional)|
|Spacial Resolution||5 microns||System Requirements||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|
|Detection limit in a poweder mixture (during whole analysis)||~0.5% for 20 minutes
~0.1% for 100 minutes
|Power Input||100 – 240 VAC, 50 –60 Hz|
|Number of mixture compound||no limits||Weight||1.2kg +5.8kg|